Halloween Pumpkin Creator Halloween Pumpkin Creator

little choice

im glad that people have started to make haloween related games now however this game really had very little choice on how to dress the pumpkin and it was generally quite badly drawn and too basic.
However i think that since you created it on your own it is a good attempt and it could be alot better if you used some better programs and updated your drawings.

Keep trying. im sure your newer creations will be much better

Godge responds:

A lot of people have commented on the crap drawing quality, I really don't blame them, but like I said, I'm hoping to get a graphics tablet this christmas, so I'll be able to do much more graphics-wise and I've taken on board all the other comments for the future.

My Quiz My Quiz

Doesnt work

Your Quiz is Dead.

Like the other reviews all i am seeing is a blank blue screen. maybe you uploaded the wrong file?
many bugs, glitches. hope you can fix them but until then i cant help you.

Sheepman9 responds:

There are no glitches.
Try refreshing the page a few times to make sure before you give a bad reveiw for no reason.
If you play and don't like the game that's a different story :)

Candy Bag 2 Candy Bag 2

Boring

This game was boring right from the start. The noise it makes as the candy is being dropped is terribly annoying.
I think that this game was well drawn, designed but there isn't much to do and the game is over in minutes.

Good attempt but maybe you could try a different style of game?

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

wow

This is a very basic, simple game but i just cant stop returning over and over again.

This game is just so addicting and challenging i cant stop playing, i want more!!
Ofcourse this game is silly but also very fun and i love all the new upgrades and different enemy bloons.
Also can be very challenging if you waste your money on the wrong type of defence for the situation or if you dont squeeze as many dfences in the space as possible.

This game deserves all the credit and attention is getting. Well Done!

10/10 5/5

Daily Mouse Maze Daily Mouse Maze

Easy but fun

A simple maze, nothing new, but still good fun.

WAY too easy though i didnt even have to stop and think i just wizzed straight through. Make your next one harder

Holonboy responds:

I did.

Bailout Bailout

Good fun

This a such a simple game and it is so fun.

The controls and the rules are very basic but this game can be quite addicting/ entertaining.
I like the score table at the end also it makes people want to compete for the top possition but this game will get quite boring quickly if it isn't your type of game.

This game is good and you shouldn't talk about it in a bad way because it kept me entertained for much longer than a few minutes.

4/5

pikachu Vs. tony montana pikachu Vs. tony montana

Good...

It was Destiny for pikachu to get killed by Tony Montana and im glad but i agree it shouldn't be for all audiences. some kids will get upset about pikachu being brutally and painfully murdered.

still funny though.

The World of Catwiskers The World of Catwiskers

Unfinished

This is a dissapointment.

Your game isnt even close to being finished most of the links lead to the same message and you should have spent much more time thinking of ideas and adding them.

It was also very pointless and nothing interesting or fun happened it was rather boring

However i think that with some more work and improving the graphics/drawings then this could be a fun game but until you improve it i cant help you and i must give it 0

Stephen-Kitty responds:

again if you read my comment you would know that your supposed to wait a couple seconds until you play the game. otherwise they will lead to the same places. let it load first. I may not have a loading bar but it still has to load.

Barn Game Barn Game

hmm...

Problems with this game:

1.) its sooo hard to avoid getting hit by the blast that i can only get 0-1 pigs before i die
2.) he jumps like an idiot
3.) overall bad controls
4.) hard to jump to each platform
5.) badly drawn/ animated
Good things:

1.) good, fitting audio
2.) slightly addicting
3.) fun

Yeah so this game could be really good if you spent a little more time perfecting it and fixing the glitches.

Exomaze Exomaze

hehe

Good job for a first game.

And im glad you have used something which blocks the left click drag thing.

I hate cheaters and Broccoli. Make more games