Snail Snail

Waste Of Time

Ok let me be the first to say that i do not think that this clip was even a tiny bit funny.
I still think you deserve a 3 just for the tiny bit of effor you included in the clip and also because i feel sorry for you.

Good luck with future videos!

PsychoLock responds:

wheres your movies, eh?

the barrel roll effect the barrel roll effect

Good try

Ok first of all this is a good atempt and with a few minor adjustments i think it could be a very entertaining video.
I lost 100% interest in the video almost instantly and i actually didn't find any of it funny but i think maybe thats just me?

Yeah...

Pokémon: Unseen Episode Pokémon: Unseen Episode

Funny!!!

Haha when i saw Ash trying to crawl away and then get dragged back made me laugh alot.

I think this was a good animation and stupid ash deserves too die and so does pikachu.

I used too love pokemon but now i think it sucks

Halloween Pumpkin Creator Halloween Pumpkin Creator

little choice

im glad that people have started to make haloween related games now however this game really had very little choice on how to dress the pumpkin and it was generally quite badly drawn and too basic.
However i think that since you created it on your own it is a good attempt and it could be alot better if you used some better programs and updated your drawings.

Keep trying. im sure your newer creations will be much better

Godge responds:

A lot of people have commented on the crap drawing quality, I really don't blame them, but like I said, I'm hoping to get a graphics tablet this christmas, so I'll be able to do much more graphics-wise and I've taken on board all the other comments for the future.

My Quiz My Quiz

Doesnt work

Your Quiz is Dead.

Like the other reviews all i am seeing is a blank blue screen. maybe you uploaded the wrong file?
many bugs, glitches. hope you can fix them but until then i cant help you.

Sheepman9 responds:

There are no glitches.
Try refreshing the page a few times to make sure before you give a bad reveiw for no reason.
If you play and don't like the game that's a different story :)

Candy Bag 2 Candy Bag 2

Boring

This game was boring right from the start. The noise it makes as the candy is being dropped is terribly annoying.
I think that this game was well drawn, designed but there isn't much to do and the game is over in minutes.

Good attempt but maybe you could try a different style of game?

Dramatica (Demo) Dramatica (Demo)

Very Nice

Wow a very nice tune.
Make More!?!?!?!?!?!?
10/10

Branches responds:

Thanks man
I defiantly will. = )

*Flying High* (ZeRo BaSs) *Flying High* (ZeRo BaSs)

Wow

This a great, catchy song.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy